Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the sudden demise of my little blue Betta two days ago and my eyes welling up with tears every time I looked at his empty tank, my family advised me that I should go find a new fish to provide a home for. I needed to get more dog treats anyway, so off I went to Petsmart yesterday and that's where I found my new little orange fish, Cheeto.

He had to stay in his little cup a while longer after I brought him home while I thoroughly cleaned his new home. After I released him, he began checking everything out right away.

It wasn't long before he was zooming around enjoying his new digs.

Welcome home, Cheeto!

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Cheeto is very Pretty!!! :D He's a Pretty Veiltail Butterfly!!!
I wish my Pet Store has Butterflies, they only have Solids and Cambodians... -_-
Good Luck with him!!! BTW Beautiful Tank. Looks Natural. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
He looks like the longer tailed brother of my creamsicle butterfly, Crusoe!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, everyone, for the nice compliments.

Meg, he stood out to me for that reason too! I thought he was pretty cool looking.

Lebron, this was the first time I had ever noticed a butterfly at my Petsmart. In fact, he was the only one they had at that time. I had narrowed my decision down between him and a Cambodian and he seemed to be "willing" me to choose him by staying at the front of his cup and staring me down. lol

Ohhh, Sivan, they are twinsies! That's so neat! :-D I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing more pictures of Brother Crusoe! :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
wicked pretty

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
hes adorable and he has an AWESOME tank!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts