Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 5th betta yesterday against my better jusdgement but i dont regret a thing. its been hard to get any good pics of him given he doesn't spread his fins too much or the acrylic tank bluring the pic. these are the 2 most recent pics and they are about as good as i'll get until he's in the 3.4 KK. its only the fact that its a male CT thats a slight downside but i can disregard that easily. the fin reductions seems to be near perfect.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thank you, i got him for the green shimmer, first one i seen locally thats so well developed. thats my only betta kryptonite. i do infact despise a bit for that, i wasnt planning on betta #5 so soon. its mostly my weakness to blame.

crowntails are suprisingly difficult to take care of. bloating, fin curling issues and slim bodies are giving me a headache or 2 but its worth it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aww he reminds me a of a shark with his black eyes :) I love his shading colors!
I saw a fishie today at the local pet store that looked just like him. Good stuff!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have my other CT on IAL, not 100 sure if it stops any curling but its one of the few things i can try in such attempts.

im not sure which spawn he came from but it seems they decided to put a near ideal CT fin reduction example in the shipment. that or they made a mistake to ship it to that LPS.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Pretty!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Off-topic, but I think we have the same silk plants! (My LPS was selling these huge assortment packs-- regularly $36-- for $9, so naturally I got two and now I quite literally have a BASKET of silk plants. I'm sorry, I have to tell everyone, it's too exciting.)

More on-topic: he is BEAUTIFUL. I love how seamlessly his colouring goes from that lovely peach colour to blue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.