Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There
( ^ ~ ^)

After my last betta Kio died I really wasn't interested in getting another one, but while visiting the petsmart back in my home town for my birthday I spotted this little guy and just had to snatch him up.

Little Daichi here is a really lively fella, it's near impossible to take any pics of him, even when he's flaring (which he only does when he sees this toy I have, for some strange reason he could care less about his reflection).

I though I might as well let the world meet him and see what you think

No matter what I plan to luv and spoil him just like my 'lil Kio before

(getting home from the pet store)

(exploring his new tank at the university)

(the battle with my toy luma)

ps, if anyone could describe his coloration and fin type for me it would be greatly appreciated:

his colors are blue and magenta (pink) with these odd polka-dots on the larger gaps between his fins​

·
Registered
44 Posts
He has beautiful coloring that's for sure!

I'm gonna say he's a halfmoon tricolor with perhaps some dalmatian? He's got little tiny spots on him. I'm just really learning all the different types and colors and markings though :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
He's a halfmoon tricolor... those "dots" are common with copper bettas... not sure if he is a copper though

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He has beautiful coloring that's for sure!

I'm gonna say he's a halfmoon tricolor with perhaps some dalmatian? He's got little tiny spots on him. I'm just really learning all the different types and colors and markings though :)
I agree with most of that, but his spots still throw me off​

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts