Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want to introduce you all to my Betta Pablo and his recently re-scaped tank.
Plant Flower Purple Petal Violet
Purple Plant Light Organism Violet
Plant Purple Marine invertebrates Underwater Fish
Plant Purple Blue Organism Petal
Plant Purple Pet supply Aquatic plant Fish supply

It's a 10 gallon tank with Pablo and 6 Neon Tetras who he gets on very well with.
The tank has been set up for about a year with my previous Betta Apollo living in there for the last few months of his life (I rescued him from a friends uncared for tank). I have had Pablo for a few weeks now and the tetras for about 6 months. One day I hope to also have a larger community tank but this is the largest my space will allow.
If anyone has any suggestions for how to improve my tank then please do say so.
:)

·
Registered
~Neo (♂ betta) ~Lucy (♀ platy) ~Andromeda (♀ molly) ~Otto (♂ oto catfish) ~Archibald ( ♂ mys. snail)
337 Posts
Whoa! In the second picture with the angle and the lighting it looks like he's some kind of crazy deep sea apex predator! Very beautiful though! Love the name, and the setup! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I want to introduce you all to my Betta Pablo and his recently re-scaped tank.
View attachment 1035806 View attachment 1035807 View attachment 1035808 View attachment 1035809 View attachment 1035810

It's a 10 gallon tank with Pablo and 6 Neon Tetras who he gets on very well with.
The tank has been set up for about a year with my previous Betta Apollo living in there for the last few months of his life (I rescued him from a friends uncared for tank). I have had Pablo for a few weeks now and the tetras for about 6 months. One day I hope to also have a larger community tank but this is the largest my space will allow.
Your tank is beautiful

·
Registered
14 Posts
View attachment 1035806 View attachment 1035807 View attachment 1035808 View attachment 1035809 View attachment 1035810

I really like his markings ! Tank looks great 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts