Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Amadeus, Newt, Starburst, and 2 Betta edithae.
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I figured I should share some photos of my bettas!

First up is Amadeus, who lived in a 10 gallon for most of his time with me. Unfortunately, his big fins & age have taken a toll on him so he’s in a 5.5 retirement tank now.

Photo from February:
Blue Underwater Botany Plant Organism

Him now:
Nature Botany Organism Vegetation Beak

Next up is Newt! She is in a 10 gallon & is more recent, coming home about a month ago. She is very energetic and photogenic, she has been a great fish so far.
Vertebrate Fin Underwater Organism Fish

Last but not least is Starburst! She is the newest addition, only coming home yesterday. She is so tiny and I can’t wait to see her grow up.
Water Fin Beak Underwater Fish

Plant Water Fin Fish Underwater

Thank you for reading ;)

·
Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, & Pinky.
1,404 Posts
I love your bettas! They are beauty's! :love: 💕

·
Premium Member
Archie and Oscar (my dogs) Brody, Simon, Hank (my dogs) and -
607 Posts

First up is Amadeus, who lived in a 10 gallon for most of his time with me. Unfortunately, his big fins & age have taken a toll on him so he’s in a 5.5 retirement tank now.

Photo from February:
View attachment 1034255

Him now:
View attachment 1034256

Next up is Newt! She is in a 10 gallon & is more recent, coming home about a month ago. She is very energetic and photogenic, she has been a great fish so far.
View attachment 1034257

Last but not least is Starburst! She is the newest addition, only coming home yesterday. She is so tiny and I can’t wait to see her grow up.
View attachment 1034258
View attachment 1034259

Thank you for reading ;)
I love them! Great names and beautiful bettas!!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts

Photo from February:
View attachment 1034255

Him now:
View attachment 1034256

View attachment 1034257

View attachment 1034258
View attachment 1034259

Thank you for reading ;)
Just curious, are you using Indian Almond Leaves/Cattapa leaves in Amadeus’ tank? They would really help with his fins. You can buy an already made tea by Carib Sea called Amazon Blackwater if you don’t want to make the tea I also really like a product called Kordons Fish Protector. It’s not a medication but echinacea and b vitamins.

You might be way ahead of me but I figure if not, they really help! I can send you links for both if you’d like. 😊

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am using IALs for him but I would be interested in the links so I have access to more options. Thank you so much!! ☺

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I am using IALs for him but I would be interested in the links so I have access to more options. Thank you so much!! ☺
Here are the links! I just started using the Carib Sea because I ran out of tea. It’s great stuff. I completely swear by IAL’s and the Kordons. It speeds up healing a lot and is gentle.

and….
I order the Kordons off Amazon -

!

Have a great night! Thankj you for sharing the adorable pics! 😊🙏

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you & yep! Here’s a photo of her when I got her, she has just gotten more and more blue.
Water Grass Liquid Fish Underwater

And she has an obvious egg spot so she’s a girl! She is really quite stunning though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts