Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Little Prince, Elephant Ears
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flower Purple Petal Violet Organism
After our loved "Little Price" passed, we all used to check on him only to find the empty tank. We will always remember and miss him.

Armed with all the knowledge acquired in this forum and other sources I've learned a lot about how to take care of these little fellows (I still have a lot more to learn). Everyone in our family learned how much one can love a fish so intelligent, interesting, and with such different personalities. Hence, I took the journey to find one who can fill the void our "Little Prince" left in our hearts.

First of all, please check what the name "Sajorí" or "Sajorín" means in Puerto Rico: sajorí Puerto Rico (speakinglatino.com). It is pronounced something like "sah hoh ree."

Now that you know what the word means and how to pronounce it, may I present you our little baby, Sajorí (Note: It's a challenge to take a good picture of him because
he is always swimming very fast left, right, up, and down):

Water Purple Light Plant Natural environment
Purple Organism Violet Petal Pink
Plant Vertebrate Purple Leaf Organism

Water Fish supply Purple Underwater Fin

Flower Plant Purple Petal Terrestrial plant

Water Fish supply Purple Underwater Fin

Plant Purple Snow Fawn Terrestrial plant

He is young and small, like a "puppy." He has an interesting and strong personality and is nothing like I've ever seen before. He is strong, healthy, and swim very fast. So far, we have a lot of funny stories about him. He looks better in videos. I will share some stories and more about him soon—additionally some videos which some are very funny. Hope you like him, his videos, and his stories.😊

Attachments

·
Registered
~Neo (♂ betta) ~Lucy (♀ platy) ~Andromeda (♀ molly) ~Otto (♂ oto catfish) ~Archibald ( ♂ mys. snail)
337 Posts
So handsome!

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Jedi the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams and 6 tetras,3) my cat!
190 Posts
Sorry for little prince. Sajorí is handsome!! i'm looking forward for videos!! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts