Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Poseidon is beautiful! Is he really lavender/turquoise/silver? Those are the colors I see.

I got a question: how do you post pics if your only internet access is your smartphone? Do you know? ...clarification: post attached to your forum reply/posting.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poseidon is beautiful! Is he really lavender/turquoise/silver? Those are the colors I see.

I got a question: how do you post pics if your only internet access is your smartphone? Do you know? ...clarification: post attached to your forum reply/posting.
I personally just pull my SD card and pop it in the laptop, transfer the files I want and upload.

He does have a lot of colors, but you should also check out my album for his lipstick shot! His lips are this light blue color. It's adorable.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also have a crown tail whos all blue and i thought about naming him poseidon haha but i went with antione... dont ask me why haha
I was going to suggest the name to another user when I realized they had finally decided upon a name and I was like "Hmm... Poseidon, I like that one!" Then, I saw him and I knew he was a Poseidon. I always wanted to name a pet after a Greek or Roman God or Goddess.

·
Registered
356 Posts
rosso: i had the name jacques picked out before i even went to the petstore haha and i was going to get a red veil tail that looked like the perfect jacques but then i say this other guy who was so much spunkier haha and Antione just seemed to fit better, although he does look like a poseidon too... haha

betta lover: i was wondering if there were different kinds because both crown tails ive had have what i guess you would call double rays

1 - 11 of 11 Posts