Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet my two fishies, Dante and Zippo!

Zippo

Dante, who is not photogenic... well, sometimes he struts his stuff for the camera, but half of the time he darts away.

·
Registered
535 Posts
beautiful :) the second to last photo of Dante is super cute

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a character! XD He's so hilarious, the expressions he makes.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like your fish, very pretty.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Beautiful I love the second to the last also..just look at that face and those lips..lol so adorable !!!! I was thinking today while watching Perseus how his lower lip sticks out a bit under his upper lip like a bulldog...lol love it !

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody. They are both special. :D

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Seriously they all have that special something that takes us in..and we are hooked..lol..I just recently took in a VT rescue, a lill bluey..and he's doing quite well in his hospital tank, and is already a big part of our growing family")

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D'awww!
They are both family members! It's so odd how people think, "oh, it's just a fish."
I cry for days when one dies. Days. :( They are both so... unique! They're so smart, and they each have such different personalities. It's amazing.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
D'awww!
They are both family members! It's so odd how people think, "oh, it's just a fish."
I cry for days when one dies. Days. :( They are both so... unique! They're so smart, and they each have such different personalities. It's amazing.
IKR. I lost two today. The first one that died I bought on wednesday. She wasn't eating and wasn't moving much. Today she was floating weird but eventually went to the bottom of the tank & died.
So I went back to petsmart and they had one female left- IDENTICAL to the one tht died. My gut told me it was a bad IDE, but I got her anyways, I didn't want to leave her there! And about an hour ago I found the new one dead.

Must've been a bad batch. I was QTing them and the ones that died have the same environment set ups as my others in QT that are doing wonderfully.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh no, I'm so sorry! D: All my bettas have to look different, or I'm scared that they'll fall to eachothers fates, if that makes sense. No fish can look like Silver, Royal, or Kiwi, because I'm afraid they'll die.
If I get another fish, it'll be a female. I had one female, Kiwi, but she jumped out of her tank while I was at church and I was too late. :( She was just growing up and turning a nice blue color, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts