Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my little baby, Wheatley, that I got yesterday afternoon. He's a male VT in a 3.5 gallon tank with a filter (for now). He seems to be exploring a lot and has a fasination with the back of the tank. I don't know if the colors in the pictures are him flaring or what.

It seems like he's flaring in this one

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@mjoy: Thanks! He seemed to be silver with blue/purple fins at the store. Now that he's in a tank, I'm hoping he'll go back to those colors, but red/purple isn't a bad look for him :D

·
Registered
970 Posts
@Salamandair does that cave make your tank water cloudy? I have that same cave and once I finally took it out after trying different things, that tank's water is staying clear now. Just curious.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, pinkcupid!

@mjoy: No, the water's not cloudy at all. It's probably a combination of the LED lights he has in his tank and my shoddy camera and picturetaking xD

·
Registered
970 Posts
Not saying your tank looks cloudy - Just saying I was having problems with my tank getting cloudy until I took out that cave thing. No worries :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I'm sorry! Totally misread that question :)
I'm surprised that the same cave made your water cloudy. It seems like a good one..

·
Registered
542 Posts
That's really weird; I have that cave and my Jazz's water is basically always clear. Maybe you just got a bad one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts