Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive seen member statuses say bronze, junior, senior, new, and just plain old member as well as moderator and super moderator... what do all these mean and what makes them change? why am i a junior member and what does that even mean? whats the order of ranking/importance/whatever?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I went from new to junior after 100 posts.

Did you know you can't start a thread in classifieds if you don't have 100 posts?

I joined in 2010 but didn't start posting seriously until last January when I finally got a tank.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went from new to junior after 100 posts.

Did you know you can't start a thread in classifieds if you don't have 100 posts?

I joined in 2010 but didn't start posting seriously until last January when I finally got a tank.
interesting... kind of makes sense though i guess

·
Banned
27,614 Posts
The titles junior member, senior member don't really mean anything. Moderators are here to help people and basically help keep things running smoothly.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
After all, post count doesn't necessarily equal experience or knowledge. You could easily become a senior member by posting exclusively in the lounge rather than in one of the other sections. :)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
It used to give your actual post count number at one point. They are just silly ranks people get based off the amount of times they posted. Most forums have a something similar. I like it when the rankings match the type of forum it is, like the my little pony adult forum I visit. New members are labeled "fakies" because they are the cheapest toy and the more talkative members have rankings of more expensive ponies. it would be neat if the ones here were fish based - New members star off as fry and end up as King bettas or something.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
DQ, is there Moderators or are you all "Super" Moderators. lol

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
On a forum I used to go on, there were Moderators, Super Moderators, Administrators and Founders. xD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts