Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd been thinking about this for months, but the recent thread in this subforum sparked up my interest a bit more.

I had been seriously considering trying to create a strain of metallic and dragonscale veiltails, and would like opinions on this and a general idea of interest.

I'm also interested in alternate colors, notably marbles and marble-based types (I want to breed for marble HMs and CTs anyway).

So, what are your thoughts? I'd definitely consider giving forum members a deal on the spawns, or even giving them away for shipping only, as I refine my goals and my breeding fish.

Tell me your thoughts, internets!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I will more than gladly help! I have several extra tubs I can dedicate to this project.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will more than gladly help! I have several extra tubs I can dedicate to this project.
That would be awesome. I already have a gorgeous, very mixed up marble VT girl. She has lots of purple in her! I also have a melano (I believe) based bi-color VT girl. She's very dark bodied with black edging on her fins, and very washed out yellow on the rest of her fins.

Both I think would make interesting starts to this project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts