Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup... thats right... I am now the proud owner of two little brother mice....
My BF FINALLY gave in and for V-day he got me two little guys!!!\
The litter was VERY interesting... not the normal white ones I usually see... this time there was one white one, one white one with black spots, a black one with white markings (who I got), a Lilac one with red eyes (I also got), and a "long haired?" one.... I chose the two who were spending the most time together and also the friendliest with people <3

They are still REALLY shy, the black and white one (Ranger) seems to be a lot more out going and has sniffed my hand (neither will take food from me)... while the Lilac one, Valentine :)lol:).... is bossy (I have caught him stealing fod from Rangers "hands" on more than one occasion..)

Imma get more pictures maybe tomorrow once they have settled down more <3

Ranger

Valentine

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just be careful with them together. As they age male mice get really territorial and can fight pretty badly. I would get them the biggest possible enclosure so they have places to get away from each other.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I miss my mouse Fred *wahhhh" he was a grey long hair that I used to put to sleep by rubbing his cheek. He was so sweet. He lived for two years. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just be careful with them together. As they age male mice get really territorial and can fight pretty badly. I would get them the biggest possible enclosure so they have places to get away from each other.
Working on that :) all of the cages they sold were to small or bars to wide... went ahead and got 2 water bottles, 2 feed bowls, 2 excersize wheels, and two hiding places, just looking for a good sized home :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I miss my mouse Fred *wahhhh" he was a grey long hair that I used to put to sleep by rubbing his cheek. He was so sweet. He lived for two years. Good luck with them.
thank you :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh, they are so cute! :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your welcome :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gorgeous! I really want mice, but not whilst I'm living at home. And I have my 5 lovely boy rats, which are even better. :p

Thank you :)

Aw, don't hate on the little guys! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
aww so cuuuute! <3

i have mice too!!! a male (black&white) and a female (gray). they're brother and sister. they're separated. i'm working on getting another female or 2 for my EmmyLou. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your's are so cute too!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aww so cuuuute! <3

i have mice too!!! a male (black&white) and a female (gray). they're brother and sister. they're separated. i'm working on getting another female or 2 for my EmmyLou. :)

AW!!!!!
SO cute!!!
Thats what I want next (dont tell my BF).... a group of girlies <3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts