Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few questions about the bettafish.com official monthly contest.
1. How many photos can I submit? How ever many I want, one every month, one every other month, one ever?
2. Can I submit the same photo more than once (not in the same month.)
3. If I enter can I vote for my own fish?
4. Can I vote more than once in the same month?
5. Is there any specific regulations I have to do before entering? Is there a limit of photos that can be submitted each month?
6. Are collages alowed? Do the pictures have to be un-edited?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I have a few questions about the bettafish.com official monthly contest.
1. How many photos can I submit? How ever many I want, one every month, one every other month, one ever? ONE PER MONTH.
2. Can I submit the same photo more than once (not in the same month.) SURE IF YOU WANT TO.
3. If I enter can I vote for my own fish? I ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PICTURE... YOU WILL KNOW ONCE YOU GET IN THERE AND TRY TO VOTE... THE VOTE NOW BUTTON WILL BE MISSING IF YOU CANNOT.
4. Can I vote more than once in the same month? THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO ONLY TAKE ONE VOTE... SO MAKE IT COUNT.
5. Is there any specific regulations I have to do before entering? Is there a limit of photos that can be submitted each month? AGAIN I THINK THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY LET YOU SUBMIT ONCE BASED ON YOUR USERID.
6. Are collages alowed? Do the pictures have to be un-edited? PICTURES BELONGING TO SOMEONE ELSE CANNOT BE TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET... WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR OWN PHOTOS BUT WHO CAN POLICE IT... COLLAGES ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANY OF YOUR PHOTOS JUSTICE REALLY.
AND LASTLY... sorry I'm not shouting....

Submit pics that are clear, focused, no light reflections... remember when you hover over an image it enlarges it, so you want to submit a good quality photo.
And remember that the system if very glitchy... not sure how long we can maintain it. Wish it worked better but it didn't like being moved when the forum was sold and sometimes we lose the records of how many votes each pic received. Wish it worked better!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts