Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
It's more like opportunistic. And since I have a rather tough case to kill (having to resort to antibiotic food), I wouldn't want to risk sending anything to you. Especially since you'll have new goldies. Moving is always stressful for fish.

That's great that you found a store with ranchu! I have to drive about an hour to get good goldfish, too. But I think it is well worth the wait.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Irregardless, the thought is appreciated :*

Yep, I think the longest I've had to drive to get fish has been 40 minutes so far. Looks like I'll be breaking my record lol x3

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I ended up getting my ranchus a bit earlier than I wanted but I found a place nearby that had really cute ones X)

My tank is set up and cycled already so I went ahead and got them, just need to get some plants going now ^^

Anyways, here they are!

Shimmy:
Brass Metal Fish

Pancake:
Tail Fawn

Both:
Bluegill Fish Fish Carp

Overhead:
Fish Tail

Theyre both so totally cute and inseparable. Shimmy keeps tagging along with Pancake and Pancake keeps trying to ditch him, its very sibling XD

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
only about 2 inches give or take. Im glad I was able to find them so small! ^^

How young do you think they might be?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
They are adorable! :D

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
only about 2 inches give or take. Im glad I was able to find them so small! ^^

How young do you think they might be?
Oh my gosh that is tiny!!! They are under a year. Probably only a few months old. Their color isn't even done developing yet! You'll have those guys for a long time.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Good, thats what I wanted ^^

I hope the color stays similar though, I really love the way they look now ^^

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.