·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On aquabid I orded the following plants:
Anubias Bateri
Wisteria
And Giant Duckweed.

But when I opened the box there were 5 plants? All of them are half dead and in terrible condition. Not going to lie, I was disappointed.
But can anyone tell me what these plants are?

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
duckweed,wisteria,anubias,java fen "windelov"next to the driftwood and the last one looks like hairgrass or micro sword. unsure of the last one.try to get a better pic.either attach the java fern to the driftwood or atleast make sure that only the roots are buried and not the rhizome as it will rot under the substrate.the same goes for the anubias.it is always best to take them out of the pots. they do not look all that bad.they should bounce back.the potted ones were posssibly grown emersed,so it will take a bit of time to get used to being submersed.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
duckweed,wisteria,anubias,java fen "windelov"next to the driftwood and the last one looks like hairgrass or micro sword. unsure of the last one.try to get a better pic.either attach the java fern to the driftwood or atleast make sure that only the roots are buried and not the rhizome as it will rot under the substrate.the same goes for the anubias.it is always best to take them out of the pots. they do not look all that bad.they should bounce back.the potted ones were posssibly grown emersed,so it will take a bit of time to get used to being submersed.
Ok :) I will take them out of the pot, so the thing floating it 'windelov' is there any special care for it? I will mess with then tommorow to let Cobi settle. I got him today too

·
Registered
993 Posts
the wisteria is the floating one.the windelov is java fern,you have it planted next to the driftwood.no special care for the wisteria.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts