Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a previous thread, and much advice, I decided to bring my bettas with me on my epic 22 hour trip from Missouri to Arizona.
They are all traveling in their own one gallon jugs (see through) and stabilized nicely.
They even come inside the hotel at night so they Dont get cold!
Any advice is welcome from you guys, or you can just check back to see how the little dears are getting along!

The females: Pearl, Pixie, Dreamer, Victoria, Romance, Tear, Danielle, Topaz, and Scarlet

Lone male: Dragon

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes actually haha! Had this man from Japan who laughed and said, "We ship the fish to you and you take them on road trips? Haha!" He was hilarious :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Made it to our home last night. Today is tank day! Dragon isn't fairing very well, so I hope to get him settled in as soon as possible.
I took him in from someone I know because they weren't feeding him, and he is still pretty skinny so I hope he gets better.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
-___- how can you not feed a fish!? I mean I get people over feeding them (seems like evryone wants to feed them all the time), but under feeding...like really!?
i hope hes okay!:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got his new ten gallon (upgrading from a five gallon with a recent slow leak lol) so hope to get it running and put him in :)

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Wow, that's quite the trip! I'm glad everyone made it :)

Personally, I'm dreading the move to vet school next year...I only have 2 betta babies right now but will probably have a few more by the time I'm ready to make the move :/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts