Betta Fish Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Okay so my phone finally snapped out of it and I can upload pictures so here is hansel hopefully you guys can see it now. I posted the same picture before but I used a url.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Okay so my phone finally snapped out of it and I can upload pictures so here is hansel hopefully you guys can see it now. I posted the same picture before but I used a url.

wow! what an amazing shot with the bright fall colors. =D

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
you're welcome. =) and thanks!

was that shot posted in the Betta Contest?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Does this go til midnight? If so, here is my boy Nonom ^^

You guys all have beautiful little bettas!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
oh crap I read the first rule wrong. lol I posted two pictures in one post instead of them in each post. D=

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah I entered this photo but I used a photobucket link because I couldn't upload pictures, I blame the iOS 8 update on my phone. It just started to work so I reposted it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My other boy Bill

I know he shouldn't have this many blood worms - I only did this because it was during the time he was ill and I no longer give him blood worms like this, also I only did this when I cleaned his tank and would wait for the water to get to the right temp again.
I just love the photo of how he's positioned I think he thinks he's in heaven!

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
He only ate a couple though :/ but now I feed them to him with tweezers one at a time and he's really gentle but last night it was almost as if I'd starved him for weeks! he was thrashing and bashed the tweezers and all he was really excited for blood worms lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
And the Winner is...

:thumbsup:

The WINNER of "Mr. Photogenic" is...
Kemblain's Gunther
Post #9

2nd PLACE
Tree's Gar
Post #47

3rd PLACE
TiffanyP's Yoshi
Post #35

The drawing for 1st place winner of Mr. Photogenic will be done and posted by Oct. 31.

Thank you all for being willing to post your photos to this contest. There were so many great photos posted for Mr. Photogenic. It was a very close contest and I wish that all of them could have won.

(I would also like to thank the judges who helped me judge this contest,)

:thankyou:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
whooo congratulations Kemblain!

will you be showing us the drawing once it is done for Kemblain, Deadflwr? I would love to see it. =D

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
sweet! can't wait to see it.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts