Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My partner kept commenting on how Mr Yellow looked so sad and bored... Then he took me to petbarn and said "right. Pick something out for the old grump face!"

Now I'm not usually a castle kind of gal, but something told me I liked this one...

Got home, rearranged Mr Yellows tank with new ornament and plopped him back in (procedurely of course).

And now he is the king of his little castle. A proud fish imagining himself to be the toughest dragon in all the land! With his beautiful yellow colour shining so bright you can't get a good photo without it losing information.

Such a happy old man!

I also brought home two new fish today :)

A cute and feisty crown tail female who's true colours will eventually show... But for now she looks black and metallic silvery blue dragon scales. I can't wait the qt is over and she is in a happy tank! (Kind of rescued her because the other so called females in her tank were all torn to shreds and scarred... She was so much younger and looked barely touched which made me think she just arrived.)
(Photos later when she's settled)

And finally my first Giant betta male! He is a stunner!!! I can't wait to see his true colours once a he has settled in!

(Photos later when he's settled)

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is a gorgeous betta!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the two newbies

CT female

Giant (tail type unknown) male

Please note that they are in small quarantine tanks and that they have suitable homes waiting for them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Little girl is showing her colours even more today. With her fins turning into a pale pearlescent White and her body becoming a more Steel blue grey :)

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Her coloring is really nice!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
They're all beautiful! I believe your little girls coloring would be considered copper.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Very nice looking betta's I really do like Mr. Yellow! You hardly get to see yellows these days.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He was a beauty :)
Unfortunately he passed away not too long after I posted this :,(
He will be missed

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts