Betta Fish Forum banner

MtG betta names! Which one is your favorite?

• Eldrazi

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Thallid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krasis

• Thromok

• Other (please post below)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has suggestions for Magic the Gathering betta names? So far I have eldrazi, Thallid, Krasis, or Thromok. Thromok is the name of a specific card. I also know there is a betta named myr. Choose your favorite or show another one:).:-D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like going with the names of legendary creatures for some reason. I have Koth, Bogle, Spike (named after the competitive-type player, little dude is all about winning the flare war with his neighbor), and Durdle the snail.

Still want to have a sorority with mostly lady 'walker names.

Could always go with any of the THS/BNG/JOU gods, any of the Eldrazi names (Ulamog, Emrakul), or any of the classics (Urza, Mishra, Yawgmoth) from older sets. I'd still like to see one named Tezzeret.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Alright I will take those into account. Thromok is a legendary creature. I got him from the primordial hunger deck and he has been a huge help in battles. Thromok is also my favorite card. I also thought eldrazi was a cool name. These are names of general creatures. Except Thromok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.