Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 10 gallon tank with a divider, my two male battas, some artificial plants, pair of coconuts, two 3 gallon filters, two samall heater, pair of shells, some rock gravel. so take a look and tell me what do you think, thanks.:p.
[/ATTACH]
beta fish 012.jpg
beta fish 015.jpg
beta fish 013.jpg
beta fish 014.jpg
beta fish 016.jpg
beta fish 017.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Nice! I love the coconuts.

On another note, though, your betta looks a bit bloated. Is he okay?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
looks nice.. I would make sure those shells won't tear your bettas fins. Is he a crowntail or is that fin damage?

I would also suggest you take out the clear divider and put in plastic craftstore mesh because IME the clear divider stresses the fish out as they can always see each other but can't get to the other male.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
today i cover the divider with one of those binder plastics color divider and they can not see each other, so what do you tink.
DSC00281[1].jpg
from one side
DSC00282[1].jpg
from the other side.
DSC00278[1].jpg

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am sure they can still see each other. I can see everything on the other side. The bettas just wont be able to see the other bettas coloring. Everything else would just be the same. They mesh dividers you can make are harder to see through. It might make your bettas feel a little safer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HELLO, Noko i hope u r doing good,
I just check and recheck the divider and i think. what you saw is just the reflection of each side, cuz both sides look almost the same.
what i did notice is that they can feel their presence. i may wrong, what do you think? Have a nice day.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They might be able to see the shadow of the other. They should be fine.

Where did you get those heaters? I need some like them.

Very nice tank. Having some live plants might make it look nicer though, a more natural feeling

·
Registered
159 Posts
very nice tank. Is it me or does your blue betta look bloated? Also, Do your fish has fin damage because it looks like it to me. It might just be the way their tails are

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey, i have a question: everytime i do change water, the whole tank is cover by small bubbles, and that happen to me everytime i do water change, do you guys know why? thanks..

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey, i have a question: everytime i do change water, the whole tank is cover by small bubbles, and that happen to me everytime i do water change, do you guys know why? thanks..
Do you take the gravel out, rinse it, and put it back in? I noticed when I put my gravel back in after washing it, air would get trapped underneath it. It would then slowly release and make bubbles at the top. This only lasted about a day though. If it is longer than that and you still see bubbles, your Betta could just be happily building a bubble nest. Do you have pictures? It would help to see what you're talking about.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I always have lots of little bubbles in my tank after a full water change.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Hate to break it to you guys but considering this thread was last posted in OVER A YEAR AGO I seriously doubt the OP is still needing an answer to his/her question and probably doesn't even check the forum any more... especially considering they haven't been active since last February.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts