Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a thread with pics of my 15 gallon tank with 11 neons, 4 Pygmy cories, 1 guppie, 2 endlers, some ghost shrimp and one Betta. I will get 1 more neon, 2 more cories, and 2 more guppies either tomorrow or Sunday

I will have more pics soon

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. And I got it from my local PetCo, surprisingly they have a Greta stock of plants and fish, my Petco even has boesami rainbow fish and BN's I also saw some at my LFS IME they are pretty common plants. And they are sold cheap on AB . But a little note, these plants are high light IME, out of the 6 banana lilies I've had the only one that was in high light was the only one that actually lived and thrived. The rest died in less than a month. They didn't do well in 15 watt lights

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love them, I can't wait to get more. They are soooo active, they are all over the tank

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wow that's sweet. I just purchased a 15 long from Petco for 39 bucks, came with nice fluorescent hood, heater and filter. Nothing in the tank yet in terms of gravel and such, waiting for the water to warm up.....

Your setup gives me some ideas....

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks. I got the 15 long from Petco too! I love it! The light is really good

·
Registered
869 Posts
Funny thing is I was just there to take advantage of the dollar per gallon deal, was going to originally buy a 10 gallon for 10 bucks and add some accesories. That was until I saw the 15 long out the corner of my eye.....haha. The hood light is very good. Most of the premade setups come with the incandescent duo socket bulbs which I hate since it does not illuminate the tank all the way across like Fluorescents can.

Very happy with my purchase.

Your 15 gallon setup looks very sweet /drool

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope everything goes well with your tank

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I baffled it, and I also baffled the other filter I have