Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Very energetic. I made the mistake of purchasing the Betta Bow 2.5 from Aqueon and he had very little room until I could buy a separate tank. My first betta.

He's generally very laid back and is very calm now that's all alone with ton's of room.

Lastly the baby Betta. He's coming along well and never passes on a pellet. I'm very happy with his progress. :-D

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
for the baby betta i like:
blaze
cherry
amber
for the second boy i like:
crayola
tridant
still thinking about the first boy :|

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, your first boy looks like an Angel so maybe you could name him that. Idk, its kinda lame ahaha.

And the second one maybe Carmine? Its a shade of red, I believe.

Maybe Ruby for the last one?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I tend to name my fish mostly by the color that they are mostly use a different language though. My betta, Blau, means blue in German.

·
Registered
785 Posts
You can always use google translate to figure out what colors or words you like are in a fancier language. My next betta is going to be called Gandalf no matter its color.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Rusty would be cute for the second or third one :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update time!

The first Betta (which I went with Leonardo for the name)

The second Betta I sadly lost shortly after, he only lasted a few days. Hopefully I can find another one like him, I loved the black color with red tips on his fins.

And finally, the Baby Betta (Raphael)... (wait for it...)

I'm very proud I was able to raise him up from under an inch in length to 2 inches!

and after having them both in a 2.5 Mini Bow tanks, I finally upgraded their home and they moved in today!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice! Sorry about your second guy. :(

Maybe for the first you could call him ultra violet? Not too good on names, sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts