Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some video of my sorority/grow out tank. Currently I have 4 halfmoon females and 1 black crowntail female. I also have about 15 to 20 3 month old fry hidden in there somewhere. The fry are the smallest of the spawn and I had originally moved the larger fry to a ten gallon but I am going to move them all back into the big tank now that all of the fry are large enough to fend for themselves. I LOVE this tank :-D. I will post more video and pictures when I have the larger fry put back into the tank.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkOFgNhxXOg

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Dang I wish I could have a tank like that...awesome tank!

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow.. That is a pretty awesome tank. I've got a 55 gal sitting behind me and plans to do a sorority some time in the future. You're giving me ideas, lol. Could you tell me what live plants you have in there? I think my current boys would like a little more cover.

I have a bunch lol Not sure actually I asked for hardy plants that grow fast under any conditions and this is what I ended up with . lol I know they LOVE the Lilly plants though. :-D Ill try to find out though and let you know :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Haha that makes me really want to go out and get one but sadly I live in a dorm room and we can't have tanks over 5gals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts