Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I do breed, but I've spent most of my time getting this up & running to free space to set up spawns. Now this is almost done, I will be breeding in the next few weeks, providing no set backs....

Thanks, that one on the right is actually a dargon, the picture quality is abit rubbish so cannot make out his bright colouring.

·
Registered
606 Posts
do you seperate the tanks yourself?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No the tanks were custom made, my design, & a friends friend from work made them for me at discount price!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Wow.. they're amazing. Stuff like this makes me want to get into breeding! But I bet it cost a lot even at a discount.

You have some very lucky fish

·
Registered
692 Posts
I wish pet stores kept bettas like this :eek:

Amazing!! *stalks*

·
Registered
240 Posts
Okay, I'm shamelessly jealous right now.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow that looks amazing. I wish I had the tim, space and money to do that.
Aren't you afraid that they'll jump tanks though? Do you put something to cover the tanks?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I cover the tanks overnight & keep them open in the day to air, they were open for the purpose of pictures.
Thanks for your comments guys, I'm very pleased with it.
It did cost abit, I aint gonna lie, but you have to spend abit if you want it done properly.....lol

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
WOWOWOWOWOWOW ! that makes me so jealous!

·
Registered
393 Posts
this looks awesome! so jealous. hmm... i think i will make this my goal to have someday. even if i never decide to breed. it would just be amazing to have a wall of my bettas. :]

·
Registered
606 Posts
I want.:-D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts