Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a college student, so I can’t have my beta fish with me. My mom and her husband have been taking care of her for me until I’m out of school and just recently I came home and noticed this giant white spot on her back. I tried googling it but nothing super helpful popped up, which is why I’m turning to forums. My mom and her husband don’t seem very worried about her white spot in the first place, which is probably why I never heard about it. Not gonna lie, it infuriates me a bit that they’re writing it off as nothing. It very well could be nothing but they didn’t even try to look anything up themselves to make sure it wasn’t serious. According to them, he’s had the spot for three months now. It started out as a spec and gradually grew to the size it is. They said it hasn’t grow anymore that though for awhile. I’m just really worried about her and wondering if I need to buy her anything. I’m super sad that she’s already had to suffer this long with whatever it is. So yeah, please let me know what it is and what I can do to help her!!

·
Super Moderator
18,895 Posts
Can you please fill out this form as best you can? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts