Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wicked tattoo! Tattoos are cool, and I admire other people's, but I'm too chicken to even get my ears pierced. LOL. I'm such a baby, but I let my 6 year old sister draw on my arm sometimes (if that counts). LOL. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I want one lol.. I use to have my own tattoo setup >_> I sold it lol.. Meh.. I need to get back into drawing!! :D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That's awesome :D

After seeing yours I went on google and found two others I thought where cool :D

some pretty angry fish, or maybe it's just epic bromance dancing

I love this one but the scales are strange

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I guess while it's not perfect it's someone's art. The op mentioned their brother did it. Being a possible homemade tatt gun the op made that decision upon getting the permanent ink done. The outline imprint from a stencil would have given them an idea too. So I'd say more than trying to look perfect and realistic, the op prizes having their brother's art on their body ^.^

·
Registered
288 Posts
I guess while it's not perfect it's someone's art. The op mentioned their brother did it. Being a possible homemade tatt gun the op made that decision upon getting the permanent ink done. The outline imprint from a stencil would have given them an idea too. So I'd say more than trying to look perfect and realistic, the op prizes having their brother's art on their body ^.^
^

Perhaps you're right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.