Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going to call him Ping. Sounds nice for a pretty boy. He is still at the breeders awaiting my moving and getting tank ready. I asked for recent photos. He was 5 months old in the avatar photo. He is changing colors a bit as he matures. Now he has blue tipped fins. Lovely. The properties of this new photo does not list the URL. I put the photos in an album where you may view the difference of colors in one months time. Amazing.

·
Super Moderator
23,872 Posts
I'm pretty good at recognizing Miko's Bettas as I have three. ;-) I'm thinking Lips may even be from Ping's spawn as he's about the same age.

I've bought online from others but Miko's are the nicest, healthiest and extremely personable. Below are Lips and Archibald (different spawns). Their anal fins and caudals have evened out. These were taken when they were two or three months old.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are truly beautiful fish. I am glad to get this good report. He is being very kind holding Ping until after I move and set up a new tank. Waiting is so difficult. He is growing up fast! I too had a Shih Tzu for many years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.