Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my fish Diesel (to keep as a pet) from a pet store a few months ago and he's never been a picky eater (he even ate flake food( for bettas not goldfish) for a short time when i ran out of pellet without complaining) i recently got a different brand of pellet food and the pellets looked a little big, he can fit them in his mouth but he just ends up spitting it out. Is it to big to swallow or is he just not hungry? He seems to eat it okay if i crush it up for him. It also has more fish meal in it then his other food (which i couldn't find nor do i know the name of cause my cat destroyed the package.) Its Top Fin Betta Bits Color enhancement. has anyone had problems with this brand?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
If he'll eat it crushed up, they're just too big. I would suggest getting New Life Spectrum or Omega One next time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i thought that was the problem. I guess i'll just have to continue crushing it until i get to the store again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.