1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
I'd love to live in there. XD

·
Registered
902 Posts
Haha- That is very close to the theme of my Betta's tank. You even have some of the same plants and decorations.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Holy! That one neon is huuge! Is he old or something? o.o
And what's the yellow guy? He looks pretty.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Okay well my drawing skills would include stick fishes and squiggly line plants. But hopefully when I get around to cleaning/decorating/stocking my 10gal. That's how I would love it to look. The old 10gal I want to use was an old saltwater tank. So cleaning it is gonna be a pain. But the tank and hood and whatnot is free!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
It looks absolutely lovely, but it also looks massively overstocked. I counted 5 tetras (are you sure they are neons? They look more like cardinals), at least two albino cories (so I'm guessing there are more to make a happy school of 4+) and a platy...plus a betta?

You may want to look at your stocking levels...

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Bomb I think I see two more cories. That tank better have one bell of a filter, at least double the filter capacity so for a twenty gallon.

It looks nice though you may want to think of the stocking ideas. I think a 15 gallon could hold that much bioload but not a ten. Those neons look more like cardinals, the red goes all the way to the head.

Do you have the airstone in the dragon running?

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is a sweet little set up in there! I hope to one day be able to create a pimped out little tank for my Betta like that. Good stuff

·
Registered
675 Posts
It's gorgeous!....but Bomb is right...9 tetras, 2 guppies, 1? Platy, and 3+ cories...you're gonna need a big filter or you'll have to do 3+ water changes a week...that many fish should be in a 20 gallon.

But I'm throwing stones while living in a glass aquarium!

I've got serious overpopulation due to my mollies! Anyone want some?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Love the tank. I have that same little hut and the smaller dragon version! I was going for a zen theme. I love the plants you used. I hope mine looks like this once the plants are out of QT

1 - 20 of 46 Posts