Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betta number 3!! He just got me another 5.5 gallon tank that I moved Hades into and that leaves my 3 gallon open so of course when we were at petsmart I looked at bettas and found my first dragon scale he's so pretty I'll post pics in the am!! Now I have a half moon in a 5.5 a superdelta in a 5.5 and a dragon scale in a 3 gallon!! He's feeding my betta addiction!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
good bf gooood bf =D

I mean...bad....bad bf feeding an addiction >.> :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
What great guy! You know you've got a keeper when they always get you the right gift! I married my perfect gift giver, lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My guy is going to do everything he can to make my custom sized aquarium happen for my 25th bday. Exciiiiting :3

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oh yeah. It won't be very big (only around 22gal capacity) but custom sized to work well for betta and fit our kitchen passthrough window! Count on pictures whenever it does happen! It will be my first live planted tank too!

Anyway, don't want to hijack your thread here, so Congrats on the new fish!

·
Registered
781 Posts
We're in the process of buying a house that is about 2000 sq. ft. more than the apartment we're in now. IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES! IMAGINE HOW MANY TANKS I COULD HAVE! Now, to convince my boyfriend to be as cool as yours! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts