Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Little Prince, Elephant Ears
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Little Prince passed to the betta's heaven. I hope he is resting in peace with other little buddies in heaven.

We'll miss him. We never knew what his problem was. I would've like to know what his illness was to avoid it in the future.

My appreciation for all of the help several members provided me.

RIP 馃様馃槩

Purple Flower Plant Violet Organism

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow, im so sorry for your loss. is it just the lighting or was he actually purple? Super gorgeous...
Thanks. Yes, he was purple with some blue tones and silver/white/blue at the end of his fins. Was gorgeous. Now I feel a little guilty because he wasn't very active, and we thought he was lazy or pretentious, going well with his nobility title as a Prince. :) I still miss him, and I believe I will be for quite a while.馃様

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe he already had a problem breathing since I brought it in. Although I pay for him, I would say that I rescued him because they have him and some others literally in plastic cups. Most of them are in dirty, nasty water. Some were difficult to see clearly and I even found one dead. As I said before in other posts, from my tens of pictures and videos I could see that he always had difficulty breathing, and that is why he wasn't as active a others and needed regular naps and rest.

Super Moderator
You really tried so hard to find out what鈥榮 going on - and everybody else with you.
S.I.P., Little Prince.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts