Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow i tried to breed my bettas, they are 3 Halfmoon couples, and a couple Fighter. In this morning, i saw my Fighters were fighting and also one of my Halfmoon couple. And then i move them all. amazingly, another couple looks happy together. In the afternoon, i saw the eggs lays in their bubble ness, im very happy.
This is my Betta's egg photo
Halfmoon couple 1

Halfmoon couple 2

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow! Congratz! I hope everything works out so well for you. That is awesome. I can not wait for something like this to happen for me. It is so exciting. I love when the male and female embrace - it is so beautiful.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good luck to you :D
btw should i remove my female betta outta the male's tank?
if i remove her, he would swim to where the girl was and be liek
''Where my wife go?''
Yes, you should. Male and female bettas should never share tank space except to breed. Bettas do not have the same relationships with each other that humans do, they don't fall in love and mate for life. They mate, then the female swims away and gets out of the male's territory. Your male will most likely be relieved that the intruder is no longer in his tank and doesn't pose a threat to his kids anymore.

I guarantee you he does not think of your female as his wife.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Super exiting, good luck. Do we get to see pictures of the parents?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.