Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone :) First time on here. I thought I would show everyone my loves :) Also was wondering what colours the pink on is exactly?

This guy is my favourite :) ive had him the longest and he feeds off my fingers :) he is a big boy too! Just wanted to know what colour is exactly? HE has lots of little black dots which at first I thought he was sick, but 6 months later, ive figured they are part of his design :) They become more black depending on how content he is :)

This guy is very proud and I have had him for about 3 months :) He is a CT and I think he is multi coloured, because he has blue through him at times too :)

Lastly, this is my latest addition and he is just beautiful!! Except I don't know what tail type he is, or what his colours and marks (see those blue dots on the end of the blue section on his tail) are.

Im also looking after my mums betta at the moment. he has just gone through a bit (a female took off a quarter of his fins, then he got tail rot, which is gone now, im babysitting him until he gets better) He is a red VT.

:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Very nice! I have a girl, similar color, but alot smaller, only about 4 mos. old I think, I named Peechee. She is starting to get darker. I love my bettas too!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
wow, beautiful bettas

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The deep blue one with the white on his tail is most likely a Blue Butterfly, and its hard to tell tail type if they're not in a full flare. The pink VT looks like maybe cellophane? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts