·
Registered
902 Posts
Niiiiiice

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have a few 10 gallons and a 30 gallon to add in there. The wall with the desk and smaller tubs will be replaced by at least one 30 gallon, a few 10 gallons, and maybe a few 20 gallons if anyone around here is offering some used ones.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Awesome room!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fantastic room!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Is that like a garage or something? I wish I had an extra room for fish. I don't know if I could devote all the time & prep & money for one, but it'd be worth it.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's an unfinished sun room. I use an Aqueon water changer so getting all my tanks drained and re-filled daily is no problem. I spend about 2 hours a day in there feeding and cleaning. It's great :)

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my jars from WalMart and I just left the particle board the shelf came with.

I want to get another one for the other wall.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Added three more spawn tubs.... my life.... bettas own it.

·
Reference Team
7,703 Posts
Very, very fine, MrV.

It's breeders, like you, who make the world go 'round for keepers like us.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very, very fine, MrV.

It's breeders, like you, who make the world go 'round for keepers like us.

Thanks for all your time and effort.
Thanks :) I love being able to share my experiences and help others :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
What is an Aqueon water changer? Also, I'm thinking of changing part of my basement into a fishroom. I have a 40G for my Sorority, atm it has 1 female betta, 3 Tetra, 1 Bamboo Shrimp, 10 Albino Corydora, which I will keep in my room. A 20G Long seperated 3 ways for 3 males. Will be moved to basement, a 10g split two ways with a male and a female, will be moved to basement. A 1.5 G holding 1 female. Will go to basement as a sicktank. A 29G not being used atm. I'm hoping to get most of this set up end of June and then if by mid July things are still going smooth I may attempt breeding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts