Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a bunch of photos of my fish. Just felt like sharing.
I have since moved my neons to a separate 10 gallon tank.
This is Gandalf, and my girls are: Cream Puff, Match Stick, Anzu, Midnight, and Seeth the Scaleless.

Here is my newest addition to my tank, Charger.

And my school of Neons, Named the Cool School.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I really like Gandalf and Charger. :) The cool school, LOL!:lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am in love with your cream girl in the 4th picture. She looks like she has sunset fins!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I lost Anzu today (third picture). She jumped out of the tank when I was at work, I had the lid off so I could float my other girl in her hospital tank so she can stay warm. I guess I am going to get another betta soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Aww, RIP Anzu.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry for your loss. :(

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be visiting petco or petsmart tomorrow to search for a new girl, seems like petsmart bettas live long than my petco ones...

I guess on another side note this lets me rearrange my tank again, my plants were being pulled up be something... I hope my new bettas won't be picked on too much.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my new girls today, I was really surprised how well they are getting along with my older girls. Things seem to be looking up.

My girls wanting food while Ember is exploring her new surroundings

Match Stick, she is very pretty and the only crown tail I really like

My new girls: Rose(Left) and Ember (Right)

Rose

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ember is gorgeous!!!! I love that bright red!!:shock:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately Rose died a day after getting her. No sign of illness just dead when I woke up.

So I decided to get another girl and unfortunately for her, she is way to aggressive to be part of my sorority so I have her in her own little tank.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What beautiful fishy! Do you just sit and stare for hours? I would!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have them all in my room. I have 4 tanks. 2 ten gallons and 2 three gallons. Gandalf is on my desk with my computer(on my right), My sorority is to my left at eye level, and Charger is with the neons to my left at floor level. And finally Whisper(my new girl) is right behind me on a table. I do spend quite a few hours watching them when I need a break from my work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts