Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started out with one betta while attending college, Gavroche - a blue veiltail. My roommate and I had each rescued one from a man selling them in tiny glass bowls (and saying they could live in there). Then our collections grew. I then got my girlfriend a marble halfmoon we named Narcissus (I haven't had a chance to get any good, recent photos of him) and a multi-colored veiltail named Hermes (may he S.I.P.). Narcissus is still happily swimming with her in her dorm and his color gets prettier everyday. I got Triton, a sickly little halfmoon that has been nursed back to health but possibly has chronic SBD and is in a tank to accommodate that and is doing very well, around the same time as Narcissus and Hermes. I then bought a show plakat elephant ear named Pallaton that I fell in love with and couldn't resist. I just got two more from petco, a halfmoon elephant ear (possibly dumbo) named Sobek and a halfmoon double tail yet to be named (if anyone has suggestions that would be wonderful, I'm stuck - I like mythology). I am still wanting a crown tail and I'm addicted to elephant ears and plakats. I'd also like to start a sorority. I think I may have a problem. :dunno:

I've been trying to practice with my camera to get some good shots and I finally found a setting that works pretty well, so here are some photos of the scaly boys. The order is as follows: Gavroche, Narcissus (a very poor photo of when we first got him), Hermes, Triton, Pallaton, Sobek, NoName.

·
Registered
907 Posts
All very pretty!! Here are some name suggestion for the last boy

Atlas
Ajax
Azrael
Balder
Freyr
Gunnar
Hades
Lycus