Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Misery so called due to him just constantly looking miserable, im lucky if he even pays any attention when im viewing! Hes a lucky boy he lives in my 140 litre planted and natural aquarium and is well fead with a variety of foods. At one point i had meshing in the tank growing java moss on it but not matter how tight i had it against the glass he always found a way in behind and got stuck, that was a warning of what was to come but i didnt react quick enough! I got home from work 1 afternoon and found him head first stuck in the meshing, a quick helping hand and he was free but with a little scarring on the top of his head and a couple of ripped fins. Also had a tendancy of lodging himself into a tunnel in the mopani root but thankfully to big for it now! Slightly suicidal at times i think. Most nights and mornings will find him flopped over the spray bar snoozing.Superb personality even tho hes slightly disfunctional

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also theres Georgina a spin on Curious George and has bright blue eyes( will submit better pics when i get a decent camera), no matter what im doing near the tank either watching, feeding, using the algae scraper, hoovering or doing a water change shes always right there being curious!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theres also Tiger Lilly( always on the surface in amongst the plants that have been torn up), Saphire (who makes an appearance on my video) and Stutter who never swims more than a few millimetres before stopping how she getrs anywhere i dont know! Pics of them to follow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts