Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I very recently lost my favourite betta. I decided to go to my LFS just to have a look and ended up falling in love with this little guy
View attachment 380514

You can't really tell from the pic but he has this stripey pattern on part of his fins, he's so cute and tiny! His colours are still clearly developing, I do t think I've ever bought a betta this young before!

I think he's a delta, his tail is rounded but not fully, I haven't seen him flare yet so can't really tell for sure.

I'm also hoping the red in him is red wash and not something sinister!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys :) I found this shop near me that sell the most beautiful betta! There were at least 2 more I saw I really want. I can see myself getting another tank soon, it's never ending! Lol
Oh and musicbeam, your avatar betta is lovely, I really like the red on him, kinda looks like he's bleeding, in a cool way of course! :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice addition!! He has amazing coloring!! Sorry about your other Betta tho :( I hope this new guy can help you move on. I just got back into keeping Bettas myself! I started with a Halfmoon male my son named "Fish" and today my wife and I picked up a DragonScale male we named "Rocco". They are such goofy fish and full of character. Bettas have such noticeable personalities and i think thats why it hits us so hard when we lose a finned buddy. Again, sorry for your loss :( but your new little buddy sure is handsome!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I really like his fins like that musicbeam. my little guy has a bit of red on his anal fin, I hope it develops a bit more like yours, I think that would look good against the black and green!
Thanks CNDBETTAS, yeah it's such a shame when they pass away. The betta I lost (misty day) was full of character, she used to jump out at me when I fed her, I'd only have to look at her tank for her to race to the front to see me, she will be missed!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts