Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya everyone!

I haven't been on here for ages because of travel, etc....but I thought I should stop by and show you my new betta, Ghost. Or Casper, we're not sure yet! We got him from Chard56. There was a bit of a mis-communication and he was sent priority instead of express....I was soooo worried! However, he arrived just fine other than a split tail, which I've had happen before with other shipments. (Probably rough handling in the mail). He's ever so sweet looking with a calm and collected attitude. Awww heck, he's adorable!

He's all acclimated, and has already ate a bit. I can't believe how well he took the travel, a far cry from the overly sensitive Thailand males:p

Anyway, I just adore him and wanted to share!
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
He is pretty.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Cutie!! I love chards fish!! I have had a bunch of them, he breeds some beauties!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
oh, he's adorable! <3 such a cutie! <3 <3 i adore Chard's bettas so much(in fact, i have four from him. :B three females, and a male. xD)~!

·
Registered
137 Posts
He's beautiful! Ghost would be great name because of his transparent fins, but Casper would fit too because not is he white, but he's simply adorable (like Casper). :3

·
Registered
393 Posts
ohhhh so beautiful! :]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts