Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just got him today! He is i am not sure which type (can anyone identify?) my nephew named him 'rudy' (from ice age!) lol

He lives in a 35 litre tank, heated and filtered with lots of live plants!

will upload more pics soon.. i didnt want to leave the light on to stress him, will post more tommorrow :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
BEautiful fish. He looks like a half moon but i may be wrong, get him flaring.( im kind of new to the betta community) Then we'll definitely be able to figure it out. His colors are gorgeous! Nice & healthy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh thank you, yes i looked for the most active and colourful betta at the shop (pets at home uk), and he was definitely the most active/friendly lol :)

I will take some more pictures tomorrow, (dont want to switch the tank light on to stress him or anything :)

Will post more pics tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
:shock: Wow you have a beautiful fish there!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I absolutely love his purple!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yup, hes a GORGEOUS Veiltale, love his coloring... when did he take the bite out of his fin?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I've never seen that kind of coloring. Neat

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah id say hes a veil tail.. We dont get any other types over here :( Suckss! lol I didnt even know you could get more types before joining this site! You just never see them.. Dont thnk the whole betta thing has really taken off over here unfortunatly :( Wish it would.. Think i may try and make it! :D
x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts