Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today i went to pet supermarket to pick up a marimo and some glass shrimp. I was looking at the decor and picked out a marimo and went over to the shrimp. after we had the shrimp bagged we walked past the bettas (now for like the 3rd time.) suddenly i caught a glimpse of a betta that some how i hadnt seen prior and he was stunning! I dont know how i even saw him because he was hiding behind a price label hanging on front of the display in front of his cup. both my husband and i were totally mesmerized by him. ive never seen a betta in his colors before. hes a bit teal and blue and white. his cup is labeled half moon. I feel a little guilty cause i always try to buy the plainer ones, the ones i feel wont get a home as easy... but this guy blew me out of the water. I looked at the tank decor in my hand and the betta and told my husband, "I can buy this pagoda or i can buy that amazing betta." he said "Totally the betta!" we hadnt planned on bringing home any fish till the weekend... oops.

Fish and shrimp by kittywolf13, on Flickr

Fish and shrimp by kittywolf13, on Flickr

Hes so spunky and curious and swims a lot! then again this is the first time ive kept a betta in a larger tank like this. i'll admit ive always kept them in smaller 1, 2 or 3 gallon bowels... now i know the error of my ways.

Isnt he beautiful!? my hubby named him.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I wouldn't have been able to leave him either. He's so gorgeous!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! hes absolutly stunning!!! and super curious and active!! So far hes been ok with the shrimp in his tank so im hoping hes not aggressive either. Hes so beautiful though!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
WOW! STUNNING! Ill keep him for you if you don't mind XD! He might even marble?! My half-moon male looked exactly (kinda) like him, he ended turning up all blue with a black face :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
What an amazing colour! I saw a boy similar to that when I was getting my one. They are far and few between!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.