Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had gone to Petsmart to get a new betta since my last one recently died. There was a beautiful white HM betta with big flowy fins and i was about to get it when i saw an active fish that caught my attention. He follows me around my room and comes up to greet me everytime. I wouldnt normally get a plakat because i dont like them as much as the big finned bettas like HMs or deltas but i really liked his personality. here he is:

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Wow, he's cute.
I don't know if he's a plakat. He looks like a young delta or half-moon to me. I may be crazy though, can't put my finger on it but he doesn't look plakat. I think his tail's too long already. :s
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really? He was labeled as a plakat and i did have suspicions because his tail is a bit long and he is a really small little guy. It would be a nice surprise if he turns out to be a delta tail or a HM!

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
really? He was labeled as a plakat and i did have suspicions because his tail is a bit long and he is a really small little guy. It would be a nice surprise if he turns out to be a delta tail or a HM!
Romeo was labeled a HM but his tail is more of a delta

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's a pretty boy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.