Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
aquaworld68? He's a pretty boy, can't wait to see him when he gets to you, take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, from him :D

He has some pretty bettas :)

This fella seemed to have rather nice balance to his fins, at least to my untrained eye :)

That along with the stunning colors, well.. I couldn't resist.

I bought a few more fish from him as well, and he has promised to send me a surprise :*

They should be here tomorrow, I think.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
AWESOME!!!He's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I've gotten so many surprise bettas its insane.

This boy is very nice. Fin and form are excellent.

This seller has really nice bettas.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow!!!:shock:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ooh a Mr. V stamp of approval! :D That makes me happy~

I'll share a few more that I have ordered. I think the one I posted above is the nicest in terms of fins, but I am IN LOVE with all of these boys, too:

Aren't they lovely?

·
Registered
980 Posts
I love that first one!

He sent me 3 free females on my last order, one a true green. And Corrin, the male I got from him, is beautiful. You're in great hands.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He asked me if I wanted a female, but I don't want to start shopping for females until I have my breeding plans in order. And that could take ages. I'm definitely not breeding this year, at least.

I really enjoy males as pets, regardless of whether they'll sire offspring for me in the future.

Of all the bettas I have, I've never actually owned a female :p I guess I just like being mesmerized by the beauty of the males. :) Perhaps I was a female betta in a previous life. x_X

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
females are fun to have IMO :) i have 3 and soon to have 4, there very sweet to me, and boys are grumpy and cute when they flare :)
there all very pretty, it is just he orange one's dorsal is pretty small :\ if you wanted to include him in breeding though

·
Registered
980 Posts
He asked me if I wanted a female, but I don't want to start shopping for females until I have my breeding plans in order. And that could take ages. I'm definitely not breeding this year, at least.

I really enjoy males as pets, regardless of whether they'll sire offspring for me in the future.

Of all the bettas I have, I've never actually owned a female :p I guess I just like being mesmerized by the beauty of the males. :) Perhaps I was a female betta in a previous life. x_X
I never really liked females either til I saw Tidbit. She was my first girl and only cause she happened to be a girl.. All boys up til then. And then I was in a store and saw Princess and she was sooo cute and little and spunky.. I couldn't help it. I had to have her. They really do have little personalities, just like the boys.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't even know what I'd want to work on, breeding-wise.

I love the mint on black or blue on black bettas, like the middle boy up there. I have a male that is mint green on black, but his fins are not very good. Was a Petco find. :)

I also like yellows. They have a very soft fuzzy spot in my heart. :D

Aaaand.. I love gases.

And coppers.

And my white dragon with the red finnage you see up there, too. He's really cool.

See what I mean? I'm not great at decision-making, and I'd definitely want to start small. One color at a time :p

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will need to look into that at some point if I want to breed him. It seems that most American sellers on Aquabid list more females than males anyway. Either that or I'm always looking where there are lots more females listed :p

I'm really glad I found this seller. I didn't really want to pay the import price for nice fish.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts