Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked him up at my local pet & fish store, his color looks like a metallic grape doesn't look much in this picture cause I have a shitty camera, he was in the female section lol and all the rest of the bettas are not in good shape it was like walking in the fish aisle at Walmart it was devastating in even search for one.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
awww he's so pretty! I love the color! He kinda looks a little coppery :D

Also remember that bad language is no allowed even if we think it's not that bad. If you can edit the post to remove it so the moderators don't get your for it :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Picked him up at my local pet & fish store, his color looks like a metallic grape doesn't look much in this picture cause I have a shitty camera, he was in the female section lol and all the rest of the bettas are not in good shape it was like walking in the fish aisle at Walmart it was devastating in even search for one.

I live in Washington, Too!! What pet stores do you go to? I'm trying to find better than the ones in my city.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Copper- Sorry bout that I just can't find the Edit button

@Hopeseeker- I went to Sierra's Pet & Fish in Renton that was the first for me there and did not like the selection at all and how they're treated, most of them fins are torn, felt kinda bad so I found that little guy. What really sucks is their aren't as many local aquarium stores around like they used to. I've been finding nice one's at Bellevue's Factoria Petco

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
@Copper- Sorry bout that I just can't find the Edit button

@Hopeseeker- I went to Sierra's Pet & Fish in Renton that was the first for me there and did not like the selection at all and how they're treated, most of them fins are torn, felt kinda bad so I found that little guy. What really sucks is their aren't as many local aquarium stores around like they used to. I've been finding nice one's at Bellevue's Factoria Petco
You can only edit for a certain amount of time, and no worry's just don't do it again so you don't get in trouble with the moderators :)

What you going to name him?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts