Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am down to 7 fishes in total and as many of you know im a betta fanatic and had way over 20, one time up to 50 bettas at oncee.......
but i had to move for my new job n now live with my bf and his grandparents/parents, im only allowed one 5 gallon tank which store my two males that were from my first spawn <3

now i had convinced my mom to let me have two 20 gallon longs which store 8 bettas in total, i have only 1 female in there which i was planning on breeding but no time now :(

anyways so here are my newest, all coming tomorrow....and i also have one "surprise" betta from a breeder who promises me a "pink" hm which we wil seee tomorrow cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also getting a mustard hm male from my local transhipper that he bred, tomorrow as well, so a total of 7-8 bettas lol.

ENJOY!

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I know ^.^ They're popular little things and they can look nice, they're just not one of my faves. I think their colors are incredible though, and the soft look of the tail. I'm still excited!! These things are exciting!

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
My favorites are the dalmatian HM male and salamander! Wow they are just so pretty as usual! You have a good eye for some beauties! It's crazy that you don't breed! You'd have some amazing fry with all the fish you have.

Wait I think I'm wrong. You do breed right? I think it was DT's that I saw you selling?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My favorites are the dalmatian HM male and salamander! Wow they are just so pretty as usual! You have a good eye for some beauties! It's crazy that you don't breed! You'd have some amazing fry with all the fish you have.

Wait I think I'm wrong. You do breed right? I think it was DT's that I saw you selling?
Thank you!!!

I did breed once. Im dying to again but its so time consuming and i pretty much live at work so i decided to wait and see if anything changes!

Yeah i sold most of my babies except the two males and 1 female i decided to keep. All are doing so good, i wanted to breed the siblings together lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
That 2nd one and the big ear are amazing! Along with the rest of course. :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hooray! You're importing more fish only to be able to not care for them and sell them off again! Guess that means these guys will be up for sale soon! I'm keeping an eye on that Dal. ;)

Haha no the only reason i sold off my other ones is because i didnt know my living situation because of my new job I moved quite a distance and i no longer had my own room where i had 10+ tanks. Now that im settled in i convinced my bf for one tank and my mom for 3 lol im not going to be giving these up... Unless i get them tomorrow and dont like them lol then i will sell them.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad they will be going in 20gL this time instead of those tiny little bowls you stick on the wall.
My fish have been in heated filtered tanks for many many months now so i have no idea what your pointing at there... The only time i had my bettas in small containers was when i had 40+ and i was a beginner at owning bettas. None of my bettas ever go in bowls. Heated Aquariums only

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I'm glad they will be going in 20gL this time instead of those tiny little bowls you stick on the wall.
No need to put it like that, IMO. Everyone has their own opinion about tank size but we should respect other people's opinions even if we don't agree with them.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys

So btw i got my fish last night and unforunately the orange dalmation was doa so sad i was really lookin forward to that one but oh well. My big ear hmpk is amazing his ears r huge! The orange/green dragon hm is my favourite though. I will be selling the crowntail and "surprise" betta i got as he is a red platinum halfmoon, not what i wanted. :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm sorry about the orange dal. Are they going to send you a replacement?
Nooo i just asked for a refund because i am not sure if i want to buy from him again, i havent decided although the fish did look gorgeous even though he was dead lol i love dalmations. But he gave me a refund so thats ok for now!

But ive decided to sell my crowntail, the marble hm and the "surprise" red platinum halfmoon, they didnt turn out to be what i wanted!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.