Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Gorgeous fish! I love the red dragon HM. A couple of them have very unbalanced fins though.. Mostly just issues with the anal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would only like one. Ive been looking for a pure white male OHM, or HM
In that stage, I am not able to ship. The minimum order must be 50pcs and the unit price of HM or OHM in Vietnam is only USD4.00 ( four $ - shipment fee is not inclusive). I also have other pure colour of HM & OHM ( red as supered, yellow, white, green, blue etc. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
omg beautiful fishies! You are a good breeder. The fins on the red dragon are really good!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
WOW! He is beautiful!!! I love dragon scaled fishies :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
The red butterfly is absolutely gorgeous!!! I would love a fish like him!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
You don't see HMs like that here... most people breed for fin length and not quality. These have perfect fin length IMO.

Stunning :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh my gosh, the boy in the back at 1:22 on your first video is beautiful ;O; I have a thing for black and white combos :lol: Your other Betta's are stunning as well! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my gosh, the boy in the back at 1:22 on your first video is beautiful ;O; I have a thing for black and white combos :lol: Your other Betta's are stunning as well! :D
The boy is on the back is one of the son of the King Crown Tail HM betta. But the tail is not too good. It looks like a rose tail one. Thanks for your all messages.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts