Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so sad :(
I bought a bunch of plant and put it in a 1 gallon tank that I got for free (no fish in it its just for any emergency) then a few days later.they were all dead and melted away!!! Waaaaa

·
Registered
241 Posts
They never had swimming lessons? (just kidding), I never purchase the live, I hear that they are pretty tuff to keep and at Petsmart they look awful.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I bought a plant at one of our pet stores in town and the plant is constantly having brown leafs but it keeps growing new leafs so not sure what is up with that. Sorry bout your tank I no how expensive some of the plants cost and it isn't fun replacing them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been trying to carpet my plants but im failing I'll try to get a better lighting before I try again.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I bought a plant at one of our pet stores in town and the plant is constantly having brown leafs but it keeps growing new leafs so not sure what is up with that. Sorry bout your tank I no how expensive some of the plants cost and it isn't fun replacing them.
That will happen with certain plants when they adjust to the new water parameters. Just trim the dead ones and the new leaves will grow quicker normally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts