Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His cup said Crowntail, though he's not a long on the crowns as most I have seen pictured? Could it be because he's a young'un? He was smaller than a lot of the ones they had at the pet store...but his coloration really drew me in, even though he was a lot less vigorous than many of the others.

Does he follow any particular color pattern? He's the first fish I've had since...pre-college (They didn't even have crowntails back then!). I didn't see anything coloration wise that looked quite like him on the sticky.

At any rate, he is full of personality now that he has a home that isn't a cup, and I'm super happy with him! He already has me trained to give him a treat if he comes to the front of the tank and "dances" for me :)

View attachment 52068

·
Registered
632 Posts
He is very pretty! His rays on his tail will get bigger as he mature's if he is still young. For colour pattern, he looks like a Combodian

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Getting Ghost for me, and a small tank for each of the kids has reminded me that hubby and I have been talking for years about getting a big tank. I need to look into that some more, methinks.

·
Registered
632 Posts
A 10 gallon starter kit is perfect to start an aquarium. I bought everything in a kit for $70... all I needed to buy seperate was a heater w/ thermometer, live plants, and fish.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Pretty!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts