Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tardis, Rose, River, Martha, and Amelia are the five girls peacefully living together in a 10 gallon tank :lol:. Here's some pics of them!!!
From left to right: River, Martha (I'm not too sure what tail type she is, it looks like a strange cross between CT and VT), Rose, and Tardis
From left to right: Tardis (just out of curiosity, is Tardis considered marble?) and River
Tardis and River wouldn't stop moving, lol
Left to right: River, Tardis and Martha
Rose: I have no idea what color she is, so if anyone knows please post! :D
Top view! ;-) Rose, River and Martha.
Sorry their aren't any pics of Amy, she was a bit bloated, so I had to separate her from the rest temporarily until she gets better.
(Yep their all named after Doctor Who characters ;-), including Tardis who is named after a box :shock:)
Hoped you enjoyed!!! (P.S my deviantart is horsecrazyluver that's why it's there on the photos)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Those are very pretty girls! I have a blue girl too, her name's Annie.
I love Roses color! She's a nice looking CT!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very pretty set of girls you have there!

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
oh, i love your girls!

also, random, but i'm a Doctor Who fan, as well. i had a male CT, named The Doctor(because he was my 10th betta. haaah. i'm funny). i had plans to do a Doctor Who themed tank, with roman and greek statues(Weeping Angels), a TARDIS mug cave, and alien-looking plants, but i had to put The Doctor down. :< i still plan on getting another betta one day, naming him The Eleventh, and doing my DW-themed tank...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
~ That's a great idea! A Doctor Who themed tank! :D Sorry about The Doctor :(((. 10th doctor was the best in my opinion, but the Eleventh is also great :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts