Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I went a little crazy….it started with one betta earlier in the week and by weeks end I had three. I know a little bit about them but if you know anything about their coloring, I'd love to know.

This is Stormy…the one that started the shopping spree. He is a Copper Rosetail from Petco. He is in a 10 gallon tank with a few other fish. He is shy and hangs out at the top of the tank most of the day but he is starting to explore a little.

Then came Confetti. He is a double tail halfmoon. I got him from Petsmart. He is in a 2.5 gal betta bow. He has an awesome personality and I think he likes to have his picture taken. What is his coloring? Is he marble?

And last but not least….this is Bruiser. He is a Delta. After driving all over town to every Petsmart and Petco in the area, I found him at Petco. I've never seen a betta this color before. He is in a 2.5 gal. betta bow and he is very active. He was the hardest one to get a good photo of.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Goooorgeous bettas! I love the melano! (Bruiser) (I believe that's the proper term, someone correct me if I'm wrong lol) Every time I see one, it makes me regret not getting the melano betta I saw at petco a couple of years ago. It was just like yours, except his eyes were both solid white (like two white rings lol). Have never seen another like it... but I already had 5 bettas at the time, and had to stop myself or I would end up with a million. lol!

Good luck with your new babies. ^_^

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
What lovely boys, I love the name Confetti it suits him so well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.